MyCVSHR the official portal for the employees of CVS Pharmacy and Healthcare. This portal is developed to keep the employees connected with the management. This portal acts as a convenient medium of exchange of information from the management to the employees. CVS is the biggest name of the industry, they must innovate to keep this edge from their competitors.
How to register to the MyCVSHR portal?
- On your browser visit the official website http://myhr.cvs.com.
- There you will find the option of New User? Which is available under the login button.
- On clicking on that option you’ll be redirected to the employee registration page.
- You will be asked for your 4 digit SSN(Social Security Number) Code and Date of Birth. After providing the information tap on the CONTINUE button.
- In the next step create your preferred username and PIN.
- Thereafter you will be directed to the login page from where you can log in to your account.
- The system will ask to enter a security question. The portal will use this question to authenticate a person if someone tries to access your account without authority.
Once you have successfully registered on the MyCVSHR portal you can login to your account at your convenience.
First Time Login on myhr.cvs.com
- Visit https://myhr.cvs.com.
- Enter your Employee Type from the drop-down containing the following types Current CVS Healthcare Employee, Employee OR EX-Employee.
- As the next step young will be required to enter your User ID and Password. Now click on the login button
- Almost instantly you will be directed to your User Dashboard.
Regular Login Process.
- In your web browser open https://myhr.cvs.com in the URL section and press ENTER.
- You will be asked to enter your User ID and Password., once you are done with entering your credentials click on the Log On button.
- Wait for a few minutes, and you’re automatically redirected to the Main Dashboard of MyCVSHR.
How to Recover Password?
It’s not a big task to recover your password just follow the steps given below.
- Firstly visit myhr.cvs.com. There you will find the “Forgotten User ID/Password” option, click on that option. It is present below the login icon.
- Next, it will ask you to enter your 4 digit SSN and Date of Birth.
- If your details are verified you’ll receive your New Password on your Registered Mail ID.
- Now you can login using the password provided to you.
Steps to recover user ID.
There isn’t much difference between the reset password and reset user ID option.
- Open myhr.cvs.com. Below the login icon look for the “Forgotten User ID/Password” . Tap on that icon.
- You will be asked to provide the 4 digit SSN (Social Security Number) and Date of Birth.
- Your part of duties ends with providing the valid credentials, if you have entered the correct details, you will receive an email containing your user ID. Use it to log in to your account.